EBAY: Campagnolo chain rings 52 and 42 tooth.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
mr-marty-martin said:
damm, wasnt in when the 42 sold... or i would of bid on it for my new ribble...

i'll be following the easter 4 day road race from friday to monday...
If you like, I'll search out my 42 and check its condition.

I remember using it for a while and replacing it with my current 39, but I can't remember how much use it had.

If it is okay and you want it, you can have it for the price I paid for the 52 which was £5 + £1 p&p.

ColinJ

mr-marty-martin said:
yeh that'd be great...
Hmm, I found the 42 ring in my spares box and took a close look at it. Once I'd cleaned the old oil off it I could see that it had been used more than I remembered. It's not badly worn, but it isn't in new condition either. I think you'd be better off putting the £6 towards a new one - sorry about that!

I might try putting it back on my bike to see how I get on with it compared to the 39 that I'm currently using.

ColinJ

Rigid Raider said:
Shan't be around on the 19th or 26th but let me know if you are thinking about a Bowland ride as I'd be interested over the 4 days of Easter, especially Sat/Sun. I've a pal who is interested too, not a big cyclist but a strong walker & ski tourer.
I've done something to my neck and it is stiff and sore so I don't want to risk doing a long ride. I'll probably just try and get a couple of 2 hour local rides in over the weekend.

I will be coming over to the Forest of Bowland again some time soon though. Maybe one of the first two weekends in May?

ColinJ

That's interesting - I've just noticed that I can't edit my posts in this thread. I assume that it has been set up this way so people can't try and squirm out of a deal by rewriting what they had promised.

colly

Re member eR
Twenty Inch said:
Colin I have a complete chainset if you need it.

Seeing as how Colin is sorted out.............I am looking for a chainset. xx(

Give me a shout if you want to sell it Twenty Inch.

Top Bottom