1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ebay - dont you love it?

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by trustysteed, 20 Dec 2007.

1. trustysteed

trustysteed Guest

It's amazing what tat people buy, even better if it's your own. i've become addicted to selling my loft rubbish over the last 6 months. :biggrin:

funds my drugs and hookers habit....:biggrin:

2. NickM

NickM Über Member

Yes! I bought a spare pair of forks for my Kingcycle a couple of weeks ago (and I expect the seller was more than happy with the price, because somebody else wanted them too). Where else would you get such an obscure item?

3. ChrisKH

ChrisKH Shorts Adjustment Expert

I've got a loft full of little used golf clubs and cameras. Maybe I should give it a go.

4. trustysteed

trustysteed Guest

5. ya got to love it

6. walker

walker New Member

Since moving out of my home I have lots of tat to put up for sale. anyone looking for some household items?

7. bonj2

bonj2 Guest

great, post's a bit dodgy round christmas though. I've had two items go missing. some batteries which were only £4 so I don't think he'll mind refunding, and my damn shifters got lost which i'm a bit annoyed about, fortunately the seller can claim for them so has given me a refund for them aswell.

8. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Miserable Old Bar Steward

ya got your cycle computer yet bonj ? (ignore if you changed your mind !!)

9. bonj2

bonj2 Guest

no not yet, but i'm expecting that to take a little longer as i'm presuming it's got to come from america.

10. alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye nothing in moderation Staff Member

hope you don't get hit with import tax…

11. bonj2

bonj2 Guest

shouldn't do as it was only $30 = £15... Elmer bought one from the same seller, did you get any import tax Elmer?

12. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Miserable Old Bar Steward

Nothing bonj, say you have to sign for goods as well but it was just posted. As I've said before, Geargurl put down the value as "no more than £10" anyway.