ebay - dont you love it?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It's amazing what tat people buy, even better if it's your own. i've become addicted to selling my loft rubbish over the last 6 months. :biggrin:

funds my drugs and hookers habit....:biggrin:

NickM

Veteran
Yes! I bought a spare pair of forks for my Kingcycle a couple of weeks ago (and I expect the seller was more than happy with the price, because somebody else wanted them too). Where else would you get such an obscure item?

bonj2

great, post's a bit dodgy round christmas though. I've had two items go missing. some batteries which were only £4 so I don't think he'll mind refunding, and my damn shifters got lost which i'm a bit annoyed about, fortunately the seller can claim for them so has given me a refund for them aswell.

bonj2

Elmer Fudd said:
ya got your cycle computer yet bonj ? (ignore if you changed your mind !!)

no not yet, but i'm expecting that to take a little longer as i'm presuming it's got to come from america.

bonj2

alecstilleyedye said:
hope you don't get hit with import tax…

shouldn't do as it was only $30 = £15... Elmer bought one from the same seller, did you get any import tax Elmer?

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
bonj said:
shouldn't do as it was only $30 = £15... Elmer bought one from the same seller, did you get any import tax Elmer?
Nothing bonj, say you have to sign for goods as well but it was just posted. As I've said before, Geargurl put down the value as "no more than £10" anyway.

Top Bottom