eBay seller not happy selling bike to a 'Scouser'.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alicat

Legendary Member
The shop owner has apologised and said it was due to drunken banter.

The shop owner did the right thing I n my opinion, he apologised to the buyer, offered the bike at the offer price, made a donation to a foodbank and explained clearly why he wasn’t sacking the person who made the comment while also saying he has told him not to repeat his exploits. You can’t get fairer than that!

alicat

Legendary Member
The outcome was all well and good but I think it highlights the unreasonable prejudices that some harbour.

I suspect's almost universal except in saints: scratch most of us and you will find prejudices against people who are different to us.

It was a football thing
Bollox!
Some drunken idiot doesn’t like EVERY football team in Liverpool?

Liverpool
Everton
Tranmere Rovers
Marine
Southport FC
Prescot Cables
Bootle FC
City of Liverpool FC
Litherland REMYCA
AFC Liverpool
Cammell Laird 1907
St Helens Town AFC

https://www.footballtripsonline.co.uk/travel-tips/cities/football-cubs-liverpool/

Someone’s got more than just a lack of sense of humour if he dislikes a region because of its football teams! 😡

Drago

Legendary Member
I suspect's almost universal except in saints: scratch most of us and you will find prejudices against people who are different to us.
And if you happen to be a normal, well adjusted person who displays no such tendencies then there's always white privilege to fall back on. It's always their fault if you dig down deep enough.

irw

Quadricyclist
3xjI6q.gif

Top Bottom