EBC bike box

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Holdsworth

Über Member
Simple question really, should I keep hold of the (VERY) large cardboard box that my bike was delivered in?

It is just in case I may need to return it for whatever reason, should I be unfortunate enough for that to happen. It takes up a load of space and I don't really have anywhere to put it out of reach of the cat whose sole mission in life is to repeatedly mark his territory!

abo

Lol I'm a box hoarder, when I buy stuff the box goes in the loft. It started from repeated pushchair buying; when grown out of they go on eBay and shipped in their original box. Its a habit I don't seem to have got out of

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Lol I'm a box hoarder, when I buy stuff the box goes in the loft. It started from repeated pushchair buying; when grown out of they go on eBay and shipped in their original box. Its a habit I don't seem to have got out of

LOL indeed. I too have a selection of small to mid-size boxes flattened and put in the loft and a pile of assorted used jiffy bags as well. These are invaluable for posting ebay bits or items to family members. I think I would draw the line at anything bigger than a microwave box?

Top Bottom