1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EBC sale

Discussion in 'Bikes and Buying Advice - What Bike?' started by Mister Paul, 2 Jan 2008.

1. Mister Paul

Mister Paul Honky

2. Noodley

Noodley Guest

I should point out it does not start until 10.02am...

...that should allow me time to place my order. ;)

3. OP
    OP
    Mister Paul

Mister Paul Honky

I didn't go all the way, but it was letting me put things in my basket this evening.

4. Noodley

Noodley Guest

I shall be phoning, and have quite a list written down :biggrin:

I reckon I'll have to score a few items out.

5. fossyant

fossyant Ride It Like You Stole It!

Site's been down today :biggrin:

6. Noodley

Noodley Guest

'Phoned at 10am. No answer by 10.15am. Had to go to meeting, left meeting at 11am for a "comfort break". 'Phoned them again, and got through, and they still had one of every item I wanted shown as available. :biggrin:

The bloke on the 'phone line was very good - helpful and polite, and made it clear that although shown as available on the computer it may be that someone was in the shop buying the item as I ordered. And the items were spread over 3 shops - Leeds, Manchester and Edinburgh.

Which is good as Mrs Noodley will kill me if everything does arrive :8::blush:

7. John the Monkey

John the Monkey Frivolous Cyclist

Message on the website saying that it's undergoing maintenance now...

I had about £20 of stuff lined up, but it's not stuff I "need" so probably won't bother now. BTW Noodley, for what it's worth, I'm not going up to the Manchester shop ('tis a short walk up Oxford Road from the office), so at least you know one person isn't buying up all your gear :8:

8. noggin

noggin New Member

website up and down all day it seems

oh dear

9. Noodley

Noodley Guest

Looks like being at work with no web access may have worked to my advantage :biggrin:

And thanks John the Monkey for leaving my stuff where it was :biggrin:

10. Just ordered the hard transit case for 99.95:smile: I was in their Edinburgh shop last week and nearly bought one for 149.95. Phew, I'm glad that I didn't!!!:becool:

11. John the Monkey

John the Monkey Frivolous Cyclist

My pleasure :smile: I be saving my pennies for the imminent purchase of an SCR3 or 2, depending on whether I can sell the old bike or not...