EBC sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

I should point out it does not start until 10.02am...

...that should allow me time to place my order. ;)

Noodley

I shall be phoning, and have quite a list written down :biggrin:

I reckon I'll have to score a few items out.

Noodley

'Phoned at 10am. No answer by 10.15am. Had to go to meeting, left meeting at 11am for a "comfort break". 'Phoned them again, and got through, and they still had one of every item I wanted shown as available. :biggrin:

The bloke on the 'phone line was very good - helpful and polite, and made it clear that although shown as available on the computer it may be that someone was in the shop buying the item as I ordered. And the items were spread over 3 shops - Leeds, Manchester and Edinburgh.

Which is good as Mrs Noodley will kill me if everything does arrive :8::blush:

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Message on the website saying that it's undergoing maintenance now...

I had about £20 of stuff lined up, but it's not stuff I "need" so probably won't bother now. BTW Noodley, for what it's worth, I'm not going up to the Manchester shop ('tis a short walk up Oxford Road from the office), so at least you know one person isn't buying up all your gear :8:

Noodley

Looks like being at work with no web access may have worked to my advantage :biggrin:

And thanks John the Monkey for leaving my stuff where it was :biggrin:

Just ordered the hard transit case for 99.95:smile: I was in their Edinburgh shop last week and nearly bought one for 149.95. Phew, I'm glad that I didn't!!!:becool:

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Noodley said:
And thanks John the Monkey for leaving my stuff where it was :becool:

My pleasure :smile: I be saving my pennies for the imminent purchase of an SCR3 or 2, depending on whether I can sell the old bike or not...

Top Bottom