eco-pants

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snorri

Legendary Member
An enthralling tale.;)

Abitrary

This thread shouldn't be in p and l.

Can a moderator move it to beginners please. Noone except a naive is going to read that amount of paragraphs.

yello

Knew a bloke on another forum called samwise... or was it? Samsomething anyway... he wasn't in the least interested in anything that had 'eco' stuck at the front. Quite the opposite really.

ChrisKH

Guru
But they're old friends. They're not coming off unless they're falling off.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
numbnuts said:
this is the second "eco-pants" I've seen today ;)

quite. I don't mind (well, I do, a bit) but you do these things in the hope that somebody is going to take it and run with it. A one-off post followed by a dozen single liners counts as a failure in my book. And the consumption of cotton is a deadly serious business.

dellzeqq said:
quite. I don't mind (well, I do, a bit) but you do these things in the hope that somebody is going to take it and run with it. A one-off post followed by a dozen single liners counts as a failure in my book. And the consumption of cotton is a deadly serious business.

Did you, knowing the mentality of the average CC user, really expect your original post (now sadly deleted) to garner a selection of considered and thoughtful replies encompassing the nature of eco - politics, the ins and outs of cotton farming and the ethics of recycling, with a diversion into the iniquity of the slave trade? Or, to put it another way, were you really surprised that you just got a load of one liners about pants?;)

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
We all live in hope. And, when it works, it's brilliant. Sometimes these things just rock on without being hamstrung by the usual suspects cutting and pasting....

and I think the average mentality thing is unkind. There are different mentalities.

Arch

Married to Night Train
alecstilleyedye said:
i thought you sold yours on ebay ;)

Nah, that market collapsed due to the credit crunch...

'Ere! My reply was a one liner, but it was at least a reminder that unwearable clothes still have their uses...

Top Bottom