Edge 25 connect cadence sensors

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

reacher

Can anyone help on a connectivity issue with this, the cadence sensor shows its connected on the display then within a few seconds displays the message unit must be activated, I've tried it all ways on a stand on a ride. Is the cadence meant to show up on the screen on the display ? its like it won't recognise the sensor other than for a few seconds I've tried a second sensor and it's exactly the same done firmware connection on a computer, am I missing something here,
I would have assumed that it would display the cadence on the screen menu it it does can anyone tell me where on the menu it will be ?

Last edited:
I don't know the 25 but there's an in-depth review and instructions on dcrainmakers site. If that doesn't solve it for you, raise a fault with Garmin. On my 810 and 305, it shows the connection but won't display it unless you've configured the screens to show it, hence read the DCrainmaker site.

OP
OP
R

reacher

Ok thanks, problem sorted you were correct I needed to configure the screen which I had no idea how to do this so got my daughter to do it, I must say the instructions that come with it are probably ok if your tech savvy it doesn't seem to tell you anywhere that you need to do this but once you follow the menu on screen it makes sense, now to test it on a ride see if it all works, cheers

Top Bottom