Edinburgh Nocturne 3rd July - Grassmarket

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Telemark

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
:sad: That was fun ...

Sorry we didn't manage to say good bye at the end, when we returned to the spot where we'd left you (after watching the presentation to the winners), you were gone!

500 photos between us to sort through :thumbsup:, will post some later.

See you out on the bikes soon I hope :tongue:

T

I look forward to seeing others pictures. I caught a few on my mobile but nothing special and this blur video of the elite pack too.

kyuss

Veteran
That was a cracking day out (again). I did spot most of you guys hanging aroung at the bottom of Victoria Street (I'm sure I recognised Scoosh, and there was some chap with a CC cap on), but being terminally shy didnt want to just wander up and say hello (sorry :tongue:). I had my parents along for the ride too. Good news is they thoroughly enjoyed the evening out, and neither of them are particulary keen on cycling.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
kyuss said:
That was a cracking day out (again). I did spot most of you guys hanging aroung at the bottom of Victoria Street (I'm sure I recognised Scoosh, and there was some chap with a CC cap on), but being terminally shy didnt want to just wander up and say hello (sorry :biggrin:). I had my parents along for the ride too. Good news is they thoroughly enjoyed the evening out, and neither of them are particulary keen on cycling.
Scoosh = some chap with CC cap on :smile:.

Would have been really good to see you again and say Hi :tongue: ... but I know the :laugh: feeling. We can be a pretty intimidating lot :laugh:.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
For anyone who missed the Edinburgh Nocturne here is a video link to some of the fun...

Top Bottom