Edinburgh

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

edindave

Über Member
Is the big hill better too or from work :wacko: I think I preferred it in the morning and downhill at night so you could get out of the city fast but I cant really compare having never been a south-sider (unless now south of the border counts :ohmy: )

Hills in the morning or evening are all the same to me. Although I do find I warm up quicker at the end of the day, having been up and about and active sat at a desk typing :laugh: as opposed to asleep.

I dunno if Kevin commutes or is just in it for the fun? I wasn't even thinking about commuting - the opposite actually. I just find it a chore that I have to travel at least 10km in any direction to get out of city traffic - unless I go by boat ;)

OP
OP
Kevin Alexander

Kevin Alexander

Veteran
Not commuting at the moment but will do once I get my leg strength up and my lazy arse up from bed

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Welcome Kevin, from another CC Ecosse member :hello:
Looking forward to meeting you on one of our rides, there are quite a few lined up at the moment! :wahhey:
In case you haven't found THE RULES yet, here they are:
1. Nobody will be left behind.
2. There WILL be cake.
3. Any bike will do (as long as it's in working order ;), but definitely no road-bike snobbery)

T

P.S. @edindave - you'll just have to get your priorities right and move somewhere more convenient :whistle:

Zoltan Socrates

Regular
silverknowes'er here good to see a few from the more civilised part of scotland :thumbsup:
newbie here, cycling for too long to recount, recently went all 'chainstore' and bought a triban 7 (31/03/130) stuck 2.5k so far, some with the help of @DelB
Perth highland sportive at the weekend with some of you fellows, great day despite the early rain and ill never complain looking at a blonde german ladies posterior for a while, i think she turned dutch at one point but that might have been my imagination

looking round CC seems a nice place to be so hopefully ill be on here a bit more

Fubar

Guru
Hi and welcome to you both from Dunfermline! Regards, Mark

Zoltan Socrates

Regular
fubar - now there is a blast from the very distant past, cheers mate! and to all so far, v friendly for such a monstrous forum, its like an excelsior class star destroyer this place:hyper:

Top Bottom