Eek...I didn't know this was in my pocket....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I'm also amazed people hadn't realised the coins made a single image. I forget how little attention many people pay to the details of the world around them.

It was news to me ....

I'm also amazed people hadn't realised the coins made a single image. I forget how little attention many people pay to the details of the world around them.

I rarely bother with such insignificant amounts of money, coinage passes me by; I tend to stick to 20 quid notes as the lowest amount to have about my person.

I don't but as you know, benefits are better in Scotland .... :thumbsup:

Everything is better in Scotland.

You are joking, right?

Or you're not very observant. Each coin is as different as they were when they featured different items on the reverse.

And with commemorative 50ps popping up frequently, there's plenty of design going on. More now than in my youth, when designs remained unchanged for decades and commemorative coins were rare.

Pomposity of 2015 award...already! :thumbsup: Happy New Year everyone...Blimey, money is entertaining after all - remind me to get some.

Brains

Legendary Member
Everything is better in Scotland.

Er... Midges

Top Bottom