Eek...I didn't know this was in my pocket....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Andy_R

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
Pah, Chuck Norris took private lessons in thuggery from the Knockengorroch brigands.
hah...a mate of mine who is as hardy as f*ckery lost a leg thanks to the Kielder midges...apparently they ripped it off and chased him out of the forest, hitting him with the bloody end. He had to hop 17 miles to Hexham General where they had a spare thanks to another victim who didn't make it. He won't show anyone the scars because he's too embarassed (that and the fact that the other victim was a woman so he now has a lady leg), but he swears it's all true.

OP
OP
Andy_R

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
He also said that if he hadn't have been wearing his helmet, the b*stards would have had his ears off too, to make necklaces with.

buggi

Bird Saviour
I'm missing the appropriate 20p and 50p but I've got numerous pennies and 5 pences if anyone wants to swap :biggrin:
I also have the complete shield on a pound coin but I'm only swapping that for a fiver or tenner.

Talking of coins, some bloke on the news has found some Anglo Saxon coins worth £1m with his metal detector!!!

classic33

Leg End Member
I'm missing the appropriate 20p and 50p but I've got numerous pennies and 5 pences if anyone wants to swap :biggrin:
I also have the complete shield on a pound coin but I'm only swapping that for a fiver or tenner.

Talking of coins, some bloke on the news has found some Anglo Saxon coins worth £1m with his metal detector!!!

1983, 2001 or 2012?

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Meh! They're pure amateurs...

I give you Austrosimulium or the New Zealand sandfly. They make Scottish midges look like a bunch of left wing, Grauniad-reading, handwringing Edinburgh nancies.

But they aren't midges.

The most hostile flies that I have ever come across were the Croatian mosquitoes. When I switched my torch on in my tent prior to nipping out for a dump, the ensuing howl of airborne bloodlust saw me dumping in a bin bag inside the tent. It was the first time that wild life while wild camping had genuinely frightened me.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
What larks! I didn't know the coins had those designs on the back. I just raided my money box to see if I had any of them!

image.jpg

Whoop! And the pound too!

Top Bottom