Effing Cyclists : Rant

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Only the ordinary ones.

And the cage pilots stuck nose to tail will moan about the empty cycle lane, and have neither the wit or gumption to realise it's the answer to their gridlock hell, if only they could be bothered to apply a little effort.

Only the British are so lazy they'd rather sit in geidlock for an hour instead of riding a cycle for 20 minutes.
Now now drago - didn't expect that from you.
Suggest you people watch in Italy.
Folk there will drive a car across the street for a pack of fags.
Drive to mama they only moved half a mile from when they could walk.
One Italian told me she had walked somewhere during her lunch hour rather than take the car and appeared to expect a medal.
Several/many other examples available if you insist.

OP
OP
P

PK99

Legendary Member
Were your elbows not working?

Umm, that would go down well "big white guy attacks Asain cyclist" in an Asian area.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Only the ordinary ones.

And the cage pilots stuck nose to tail will moan about the empty cycle lane, and have neither the wit or gumption to realise it's the answer to their gridlock hell, if only they could be bothered to apply a little effort.

Only the British are so lazy they'd rather sit in geidlock for an hour instead of riding a cycle for 20 minutes.

Americans?

Drago

Legendary Member
Now now drago - didn't expect that from you.
Suggest you people watch in Italy.
Folk there will drive a car across the street for a pack of fags.
Drive to mama they only moved half a mile from when they could walk.
One Italian told me she had walked somewhere during her lunch hour rather than take the car and appeared to expect a medal.
Several/many other examples available if you insist.
When I worked in the states the staff in the office thought I was a weirdo or walking less than a mile to my apartment when I could have driven one of the free company pickups or Suburbans. Mind you, they also thought I was weird because I left my pistol in the office instead of taking it home.

Society may wail, moan and gnash its teeth, but society is willfully bringing the end about.

Its like the leader of Extinction Rebellion, up and down between Gloucestershire and London every day for 2 weeks in her diesel car to protest about climate change. Yeah, ok.

Last edited:
When I worked in the states the staff in the office thought I was a weirdo or walking less than a mile to my apartment when I could have driven.

Society may wail, moan and gnash its teeth, but society is willfully bringing the end about.
at the risk of serious thread drift, I remember being at a press meet with some execs from an american company - at the end of the nattering somewhere city of londonish, maybe not long after 6pm, one asked me and my fellow trade hacks how we were going to get home - tube we said. They appeared to think that this was so dangerous we must be some form of Rambo species.

DRM

Guru
Just watching Warrington v St Helens rugby league match on sky, there’s been a couple of high tackles that would, if copied have stopped Mr E-Biker in his tracks :okay:

DRM

Guru
Just watching Warrington v St Helens rugby league match on sky, there’s been a couple of high tackles that would, if copied have stopped Mr E-Biker in his tracks :okay:
And at 80 minutes finished with a mass brawl, which could well have been the result of stopping Mr E-Biker with the above method

Top Bottom