Electrolyte Drinks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Yum! Toast and jam. Sounds like a plan. Well done on getting up and out today, I'm still lounging around trying to recover from yesterday!
Did a couple of steepish hills on my ride but I'm afraid I didn't show your commitment and do repeats on them! :blush:

Actually forgot to put my helmet on this morning. Decided as it was so quiet I would just keep going. Felt a bit guilty.....like driving without a seatbelt. Lol. Quite nice having the wind in your hair though.

Phoenix Lincs

Über Member
Had my toast and jam for breakfast. Thanks for the inspiration :smile:

Off for a walk today to further 'bed in' my new walking shoes and using it to explore a potential bike route along the river from Lincoln :smile:

Still no sun here :sad:. It vanished yesterday morning and didn't return. Hey Ho, layers here I come :smile:

Have a fab day x

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
We had a metric century ride yesterday, and the jam sandwiches went like hotcakes... We will just say they were very popular, and leave it at that. I did not have to bring anyone in (I drive the SAG Wagon) for gas pains. Gatorade is a known quantity though, and many of us over here "cut" it with water, 50/50. Other wise, it does tend to cause the vapors, and other distress.

Top Bottom