Elite Novo wheel on smart turbo trainer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
was given this for fixing a bike for someone the day before a sportive and i have never used it as i have nowhere i can set it up that has power or isn't in the way,they had a better turbo already.
plugged it in and a light comes on so it works but i havent tried to connect to anything although i cant see why it wouldn't work,welcome to come check it out if your interested.manuals included.
i am looking to buy a set of rollers with fork clamp that i can use or a dumb turbo ready for when i can start rehab
collection from south derbyshire just off j11 of the m42
£40 ono
1637773586807.png

Tenkaykev

Guru
was given this for fixing a bike for someone the day before a sportive and i have never used it as i have nowhere i can set it up that has power or isn't in the way,they had a better turbo already.
plugged it in and a light comes on so it works but i havent tried to connect to anything although i cant see why it wouldn't work,welcome to come check it out if your interested.manuals included.
i am looking to buy a set of rollers with fork clamp that i can use or a dumb turbo ready for when i can start rehab
collection from south derbyshire just off j11 of the m42
£40 ono
View attachment 619166
That is super cheap cybernight. I have one and it worked almost daily for both my wife and I all through the first year of lockdown.

Top Bottom