'Ello 'ello 'ello...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hotfuzzrj

Veteran
Evening all,
I was never a prolific poster but used to chat a little bit, about 3 or 4 yrs ago.
I stopped cycling a while ago when I fell pregnant but recently started cycling again with my 18mo (now) in tow and have fallen in love with it all over again. I have a Hamax caress on my Boardman hybrid and also a hitch joint for a Thule Cougar chariot; both of which I cannot recommend strongly enough and will answer any questions if anyone is interested, or wants any advice.
But nothing will be touching my Bianchi!

So I swapped cycle chat for mumsnet, but now I pledge to split my time a little more evenly! :-)

Husband and I want to plan a few cycling trips with our little girl so I thought I'd pop back here and look at some of your family threads to get some inspiration. When I opened up a few threads and saw some familiar names I felt immediately nostalgic and just wanted to say hello to you all. (And show off that I managed to log in after 2+yrs of no use!)

Hope to chat to some of you again, and thanks for all the help and support I've had in the past.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Welcome back.

You must be brave to have gone on Mumsnet, aren't they all savages over there?

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
How do :welcome:

Cubist

Still wavin'
The Daily Fail would have you believe we're all a nest of vipers, but in reality it's an amazingly supportive forum for men and women, parents and non parents, and I luffs it.
It's pretty entertaining at times, and has thrown up some classic threads. The special beaker one was an eye opener. The lack of inhibition and swear filter doesn't help the nest of vipers reputation though.

Top Bottom