'Ello 'ello 'ello...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Sorry @hotfuzzrj. I deflected your welcome thread into something else. I apologise.

newfhouse

Resolutely on topic
Could you put that in plain English please, Oh Gnomic One?
Thank you.
Warning: a weak joke often becomes even weaker when it is deconstructed.
I can also be extremely funny.
I was mildly amused to spot what I took as either a typo or a deliberately self-regarding claim.
Evidence? :whistle:
I have read enough of your posts that I felt that you might also be amused when either the changed meaning due to said typo was pointed out, or that you would be pleased that an intentionally over-the-top comment was recognised. Just in case my motive was misunderstood as unfriendly I added a funny yellow face. I now see that is the equivalent of saying "cheer up love, it's just banter innit."

I apologise if I have caused offence or distress.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Your comments about nastiness are quite unwarranted, slowmo. If you go back and read what you originally wrote a bit more carefully you might save your face a bit.
Warning: a weak joke often becomes even weaker when it is deconstructed.

I was mildly amused to spot what I took as either a typo or a deliberately self-regarding claim.

I have read enough of your posts that I felt that you might also be amused when either the changed meaning due to said typo was pointed out, or that you would be pleased that an intentionally over-the-top comment was recognised. Just in case my motive was misunderstood as unfriendly I added a funny yellow face. I now see that is the equivalent of saying "cheer up love, it's just banter innit."

I apologise if I have caused offence or distress.
In plain English please.

Top Bottom