1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Email mess up??

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Paulus, 14 Mar 2008.

1. Paulus

Paulus Getting older by the minute

I have been blocking spam emails from a dating company, they keep coming through with different ladies names saying Hello. I got one with a mans name saying the same thing so I blocked it without looking as I didn't recognise the sender. Yesterday mrsP asked if I had deleted mails from a Mark as her friend from work was sending mails from her brothers computor, likely story, but there. How do I unblock that particular sender? I have looked but cannot find the way.

2. Maggot

Maggot Star of BBC 5Lives Ballot Box Brigade

Keep him blocked, find him and give him a good shoeing for chasing after your missus, cheeky zark. If he wants to flirt with her, let him do it in work time, she probably has chores to do at home:thumbsup:

3. Maz

Maz Guru

what email s/w are you using? Outlook? Hotmail? Lotus Notes?

4. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

Wot Maggot sed innit

5. OP
    OP
    Paulus

Paulus Getting older by the minute

I use Tiscali.

6. yello

yello Guru

Spam filters often have what is called a 'white list' (is that racist? nah, don't go there)...

anyways, have a look at your email and see if you can set up the senders email address in the 'white list'. In future, anything from them will be accepted.