Emerging from the Undergrowth

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

a.twiddler

Veteran
Hi
I've been a lurker on here for some time. Thought it was time to emerge from the shrubbery and have a go at participating! Although it is many years since I was a club cyclist (and never a sporty one!) I have done a bit of touring in the past. My viewpoint is that of an Old Git on a Bike and the most leisurely of leisure cyclists. I had some ambitions to ride more and increase my mileage so that I could do a minor tour in the UK later this year, but all depends how on the Coronavirus situation develops. Still, to look on the bright side, the roads are reasonably quiet for one's permitted exercise at the moment.

Slioch

Guru
:welcome:

Plenty of old gits on bikes here, so you should feel right at home ^_^

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Welcome!

Have you been cycling up and down the A646 and A6033 between Littleborough, Todmorden and Hebden Bridge recently? If it were not you, then you have a double in these 'ere parts! :okay:

OP
OP
a.twiddler

a.twiddler

Veteran
Littleborough/Todmorden/Hebden Bridge? Might be stretching my daily permitted exercise somewhat. I'm in South/Mid Cheshire. I don't always wear a helmet. I think I was trying out a helmet mirror in this photo, though it's hard to spot. As long as I don't meet my doppelganger -it's supposed to be a premonition of impending death if I remember my German folklore! Could be a short stay on this forum in that case.
Cheers anyway!

Jody

Stubborn git
:welcome:

Top Bottom