Emmigrating - Freebies for Londoners

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
As i'm going to be buggering off, im going to use this thread to give you lot first dibs on any stuff i wont be needing.

Don't expect any carbon frames here, but some stuff might save you a few quid.

- Deloghi 2kw electric heater - Bit noisy, but works fine
- 20" desk fan - Doesn't look nice, but does the job
- 5ft tall Sanguinello Orange tree (complete with one orange) - reserved by TTcycle
- Polythene greenhouses x2. About 1m x 60cm x1m. Great for young chillis/tommies
- Lots of plant pots and other random gardening stuff
- Apple tree in wooden pot - 8 foot tall and pretty young. Will prob fruit in 2 years or so.

OP
OP
Tollers

Tollers

Guru
- Ficus Aurelius pot plant. About 1 foot tall in a 3 litre white ikeay pot

OP
OP
Tollers

Tollers

Guru
To summarise the gardening stuff - its everything you need for a bumper crop of chillis, excluding seeds, compost, garden and sunlight. Includes propgators, pots of varying sizes, trowel, little fork, ickle greenhouse etc.

Anyone thinking of growing chillis/tomatoes? You can save yourself a few hundred quid here.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Tollers said:
To summarise the gardening stuff - its everything you need for a bumper crop of chillis, excluding seeds, compost, garden and sunlight. Includes propgators, pots of varying sizes, trowel, little fork, ickle greenhouse etc.

Anyone thinking of growing chillis/tomatoes? You can save yourself a few hundred quid here.

or pot....

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
I'll take the apple tree if i am also able to take the citrus tree- gardening stuff if no-one else wants it.

Tynan

Veteran
I wanted the roange tree, tsk

Can I just come round with a big car and some big bags and just grab anyting I want?

First come first served?

California sounds very nice indeed

Top Bottom