End Of The World

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
He's got it wrong.

Surely he should have multiplied the three Holy numbers three times for the Holy Trinity!

Then it would be 614,125,000 days from 1st April AD33.
That would make it 1,6681,382 years.

I reckon we have time to enjoy ourselves this weekend.
:smile:

Maybe the fact that The Holy Trinity, is one but three. He took one away from three, leaving two. Which is why he multiplied it by two & not three.

Keith Oates

Janner
Think I'll go for a ride so that I will stop worrying about the EOTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zacklaws

Guru
Well I'm about to go for my last ride now.

I was going to stay in tonight and shave my legs but I cannot see the point now, they will get a good singe in Hell tonight.

TVC

I've just seen my local vicar buying a copy of the Radio Times in the Co-op, so he seems to be planning to stick around for a bit.

Glow worm

Legendary Member
It's OK folks we can relax- Australia is still there apparently, and catastrophe was supposed to be a rolling 6pm thing spreading across the globe.

This just in from someone in Sydney ''Currently 7:30 pm EST in Australia – obviously I didn’t make the cut. I haven’t heard any cars going off the road or aeroplanes falling either.The earthquake seems to have been an unprecedentedly small one as well.''

Must have been a hoax then - who'd have thought?!

Still, on the plus side, there's money to be made from some of these religious numptys - check out cash from the gormless and scroll up for the story.

You have to feel sorry for these folks sometimes though, there was some born again eejit on Deal or no Deal this week. Apparently, he 'prophesised' he would win a massive amount of cash with god guiding his judgement to choose the right boxes. He came away with erm... £50. :whistle:

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
127_96_thumb.jpg

avalon

Guru
It's now nearly three hours after the end time here in Australia and we have just had some thunder and lightning but no earthquakes yet.

Top Bottom