End Of The World

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
Is it safe to come from under the table yet?

homer-says-the-end-is-near.jpg

zacklaws

Guru
It really is going to happen, I've seen the evidence on my 90 mile ride I just got back from, for some unknown reason my Garmin Edge course I was following was no where near the roads in lots of places, and this is unusual, so its obvious that the continental plates are on the move slowly falling into the abyss. Plus a lot of the hills I ride seemed steeper than normal so they must be all starting to be pushed closer together.

Just don't know which bike to take with me to Hell, will a Carbon frame stand up to heat better than an aluminium frame, and should I nip out to the LBS and buy some lubricants with higher operating temperatures.

Decided to shave my legs now, as I might be to busy meeting all my friends shortly.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
There is an article on The Telegraph website that contained this snippet......

New York mayor Michael Bloomberg - who is Jewish and, according to Camping’s prophecy, therefore unlikely to be beamed up to sit alongside Jesus in heaven - said on his weekly radio show yesterday that he would partially suspend parking restrictions in New York if the world ended today.

funnymummy

A Dizzy M.A.B.I.L
BUGGER! It's 18.08 and we're still here - Looks like i'll have to wash the car & mow the lawns after all :sad:

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
Maybe it has happenned.
Those of us still here are we amongst the 2% that went to heaven or the 98% that went to hell.

Below added
Something odd here, note the times in the bottom right hand corner.

Attachments

• Image4.jpg
    Image4.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 30

zacklaws

Guru
Just thought of something, wonder if he ment summertime or GMT, if its GMT, then there's at least 45 minutes to go, the problem with that now is, do I put my tea in the oven now or wait, I don't want any fire hazards when the gas pipes start cracking.

But reading what the crank said, all non-believers are due to be dead by October 21 - and there is no doubt in his mind.Then maybe, I've been saved, as I'm a believer in Armstrong never took drugs.

Sod it, I'm off to put my tea on, they might not have Bratties and chips with mayo in Hell

funnymummy

A Dizzy M.A.B.I.L
Just thought of something, wonder if he ment summertime or GMT, if its GMT, then there's at least 45 minutes to go, the problem with that now is, do I put my tea in the oven now or wait, I don't want any fire hazards when the gas pipes start cracking.

But reading what the crank said, all non-believers are due to be dead by October 21 - and there is no doubt in his mind.Then maybe, I've been saved, as I'm a believer in Armstrong never took drugs.

Sod it, I'm off to put my tea on, they might not have Bratties and chips with mayo in Hell

Just been 'chatting' with my cousin in the US, she said that he's proclaiming it's 18.00 Cali time, which is 8 hours behind us...
PHEW! i've just realised i've still no watched last weeks DrWho & this weeks starts in 10mins, so i've still got time.. Thnak you Sky+!!

Gasman

Old enough to know better, too old to care!
6pm on the east coast of America=11pm here, plus of course there are a few other time zones and Daylight Savings Time to consider. I think I'll just go to bed and see if I wake up in the morning.

Top Bottom