Endomondo help?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Hi all, I'm back!
Had a really rough time last Year and consequently haven't even sat on a bike for over a Year, put loads of weight on etc, etc.

Anyhow, logged into Endomondo for the first time in a very long time today, but can't seem to access my old history, Its as if I'm a new user using my registered email address. However, if I click on the link in my sig, I can see my "old" profile.
Has Endomondo changed the way it works, or am I just being stupid?

Cheers,
Chris

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Hiya Chris

Don't know. Everyone's on Strava these days- get with it.

bowtomephil

I use strava and Endomondo together, premium Endomondo is so much cheaper and gives you better stats.

Click History and then put in a time period , see if it displays anything.

OP
OP
Panter

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Thanks all :smile:

This is a strange one, I seem to have two profiles, but the "old" one I can't access which is the one I want.

There's this one: https://www.endomondo.com/profile/892780? (the one I want)

And this one: ... which for some reason I can't paste here? but it's the link that jefmcg first post takes you to, with user name Aaaaggghhh

My profile has always been registered to the same email address, requesting a password reset just allows me to log into the second account that I don't want.
I wonder if it's because I want to log in with my Gmail email (as I've always done) but don't want to log in with my Google profile thingy. Any further ideas?
btw, I've tried it with the only other possible email address that it could have been, and that's not valid on Endomondos system.

OP
OP
Panter

Panter

Just call me Chris...
https://support.endomondo.com/hc/en-us/requests/new I bet they can sort it out. Probably take a few days.

Record your rides however you like, you can always transfer the later to which ever account you end up with.
Thanks for the link, request submitted :smile:

Top Bottom