Endomondo playing up

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wisdom

Guru
Went to switch on endomondo this morning.I haven't used it for a while and its flashing on and off.Has anyone else had this problem?If so what's the fix please.
I don't do strava before anyone recommends it as I only want to log my rides not try to beat others.

U

User6179

Went to switch on endomondo this morning.I haven't used it for a while and its flashing on and off.Has anyone else had this problem?If so what's the fix please.
I don't do strava before anyone recommends it as I only want to log my rides not try to beat others.

You can use Strava on private and upload Gpx files to Endomondo and vice versa.

On Endomondo not working, is your phone running a supported operating system, most apps will stop working as companies withdraw support to older operating systems.

OP
OP
wisdom

wisdom

Guru
You can use Strava on private and upload Gpx files to Endomondo and vice versa.

On Endomondo not working, is your phone running a supported operating system, most apps will stop working as companies withdraw support to older operating systems.
I really don't know about supported operating systems.its a galaxy 7.
Would strava do what I want then? If I can't get it working.

U

User6179

I really don't know about supported operating systems.its a galaxy 7.
Would strava do what I want then? If I can't get it working.

Endomondo should work with Galaxy 7, Strava or any other tracker should be fine.

I would try deleting Endomondo first then downloading again to see if that cures the problem.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Thought this was going to be about the famous bandleader. Anyone remember him?

A-252127-1334586897.jpeg.jpg

Top Bottom