Endura FS260 Pro Jetstream Jersey : Any Good ? How's the Sizing ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Lard Armstrong

Lard Armstrong

Veteran
I finally got to try one on, same result as Cheesney : need 1size up. The arms were too tight.

Nice jersey though.

LA

Mine arrived today as I was going out the door. Did a quick change and first impressions are very favourable. For the £30 I paid I would say excellent.

Medium, which I almost always am, fitted me just about right. I would even say there is some room for some layers underneath. It's nothing like Giordana, which is very small fitting. IMO

P.S AllTerrain were great. They don't do their weekend orders till Monday moring and I got this on Tues. Going to keep an eye on their Hot Deals. ^_^

Willo

Got mine this week. As others, All Terrain were really good (had some probs with delivery as their courier wouldn't leave with a neighbour etc.) but they just switched delivery to my work no probs. Medium was perfect for me too from a quick try and a base layers underneath. Found the wind-proof panelling on the arms/front felt a little different/odd but generally chuffed for the price. Will give it a try tomorrow hopefully.

Top Bottom