Endura humvee MTB/Gravel shorts.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milzy

Guru
Hi guys, I bought these early on in the year in size S but I should have got an M. They’re more of a 30 waste but sadly I’m more 32 these days. Like new without tags.
They have an inner short & pad which is removable by unbuttoning.

£12 inc p&p.

Attachments

• A6D5A5F6-B019-45B2-B57D-0E9049A8E67D.jpeg
    A6D5A5F6-B019-45B2-B57D-0E9049A8E67D.jpeg
    187 KB · Views: 6
  • 98FFECBA-95E5-492F-A53E-2C2719E59099.jpeg
    98FFECBA-95E5-492F-A53E-2C2719E59099.jpeg
    128.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 128116B4-A3D5-4C2B-BD5A-F162F5A96FE6.jpeg
    128116B4-A3D5-4C2B-BD5A-F162F5A96FE6.jpeg
    137.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Juliansou

Hi Milzy - I’ll happily take those off your hands if they’re still available?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
That's a very good deal!

I finally split a seam on my Humvees after many years of hard use. Sewn back together, they will probably last another 5+ years!

I'd have gone for these if they hadn't been 3 sizes too small for me... :whistle:

potsy

Rambler
That's a very good deal!

I finally split a seam on my Humvees after many years of hard use. Sewn back together, they will probably last another 5+ years!

I'd have gone for these if they hadn't been 3 sizes too small for me... :whistle:
What size are you Colin?
I might have some going spare.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
What size are you Colin?
I might have some going spare.
Oops, I think I misworded that. It should have been...

"Now that my sister has sewn them back together for me, they will probably last another 5+ years!" :laugh:

OTOH, I suppose it would be handy to have a spare pair to wear when the others were in the wash... :whistle:

(Goes upstairs to check size...) Blimey, I was going to say XL but in fact they are XXL! Mind you, I am hoping to lose around 7 kg (1 stone-ish) by next spring so maybe XL would fit me then? So, I might be interested in XL OR XXL.

potsy

Rambler
Oops, I think I misworded that. It should have been...

"Now that my sister has sewn them back together for me, they will probably last another 5+ years!" :laugh:

OTOH, I suppose it would be handy to have a spare pair to wear when the others were in the wash... :whistle:

(Goes upstairs to check size...) Blimey, I was going to say XL but in fact they are XXL! Mind you, I am hoping to lose around 7 kg (1 stone-ish) by next spring so maybe XL would fit me then? So, I might be interested in XL OR XXL.
I'll check what I have Colin and message you, I'm hoping for another 15kg loss so they won't be any use to me :whistle:

Top Bottom