Energy drinks and er.......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
wind.

Having experienced this phenomenon first hand for several years, I was iidly wondering if any other forum members suffer from inordinate quantities of flatulance after quaffing energy drinks.

It's not a problem to me, as my jet-powered climbing abilities have significantly improved. However no-one ever asks me to take the lead. Why is that?

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Like the red bull energy drinks?
If so, dont get red bull. Theres a company(name has gone from me) who produce an energy drink, costs 35p, gotten from paper shops and tastes exactly the same.
Ive tried most energy drinks like redbull, or the cheap copys of them, and this one, called, 'Energy Drink' is the only one that does taste like redbull.
Redrooster, red devil, pussy, boost, kick, supermarket brands, dont taste like redbull.
This one is brilliant though.
But enough of that. No, energy drinks dont make me fart.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Funny you should mention this; I did my first ride using an energy drink on Saturday and farted throughout that evening. The drinks are based on maltodextrin, which is a carbohydrate. Go figure, as the Yanks say.

Apeman

Über Member
Next time you are out with a bunch filled with energy drinks start a competition for the longest or loudest, most musical or the most disgusting but then that would be last nights curry or five pints of Guinness!!!!!!

Top Bottom