England V Germany tonight

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Easily exaggerated, Bigona. Some do, but the vast majority don't. It's just that the mouth-breathers that do tend to make more noise.

As for 'that goal', Terry's come out with his hands up, and rightly so. Terry of all people should know that if there's any hint of danger in a position like that, you thump it out for a throw in, period.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
[quote name='swee'pea99']As for 'that goal', Terry's come out with his hands up, and rightly so. Terry of all people should know that if there's any hint of danger in a position like that, you thump it out for a throw in, period.[/QUOTE]

even my 10 year old daughter knows the saying "if in doubt, kick it out" :biggrin:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I'm no great fan of Terry but his biggest mistake in the goal incident was thinking he had an international quality goalkeeper behind him, so he should have hoofed it into row Z. Carson is a liability, Robert Green or Kirkland are a safer pair of hands so to speak!

marooncat

Mr Pig said:
Scotland will be playing Argentina in a few minutes. Turned down free VIP tickets, tat's how exited I am.

Very sensible, my motivation for the game was zero and after 8 minutes (or however long it was when they scored) I was ready to head home :smile:. Ok it got a bit better... or rather it did not get any worse and Scotland managed to play a bit of football at some point. Why we bother with home friendly I do not know.

And then we had half the crowd singing "Oh Diego Maradona" throughout the game... we are there to support Scotland FFS..;) :biggrin: :smile: (yes a rant BF got most of the way home)

Tetedelacourse

I enjoy Burley's stock pre-match phrase, having just confessed that we don't stand a rat's chance in Catville, "...but we look forward to it".

Oh well that's good, so long as the guys are looking forward to it! :wacko:

I could have gone last night too gratis but unfortunately had set last night aside for malletting my own testicles in the garage. It's excruciatingly painful. But, I look forward to it.

Top Bottom