Er, Undergarments

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Location
Manchester, UK
gavintc said:
Yes, but wearing undies is so deviant. I followed a girl in Glasgow today with very pronounced VPL - not good. It just looked strange. Cycle bibs should have a clean look to them.
Didn't you stop her and tell her to get her knickers off? :biggrin::biggrin:;)
 
I've always worn boxers under my lycra maybe I should consider going comando for long rides :biggrin:
 

Downward

Legendary Member
Location
West Midlands
Go with the Lyra and then put some shorts over the top if you feel funny -This gives the illusion type thing of Underwear and stops everyone perving on you.
 

nilling

Legendary Member
Location
Preston, UK
This morning I saw a young woman on a mtb wearing trackie bottoms and a thong half-way up her back...yewk!
 

Arch

Married to Night Train
Location
Salford, UK
I always wear pants under my shorts, and never have any chafing or anything. As a girl, I think we maybe, um, exude, more than the average chap....

Also, on tour, it's quicker to wash and dry pants than shorts, and spare pants are smaller to carry than spare shorts.
 

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Location
Manchester, UK
Arch said:
I always wear pants under my shorts, and never have any chafing or anything. As a girl, I think we maybe, um, exude, more than the average chap....

Also, on tour, it's quicker to wash and dry pants than shorts, and spare pants are smaller to carry than spare shorts.
:biggrin: Thanks for that, Arch. :tongue:
 

John Ponting

Legendary Member
Location
Herts
I can't wait to get home and rip the wife's knickers off after a long bike ride - they really start to cut in after an hour or so.
 
Top Bottom