erm..the things only women do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
:hello:

gavintc

Guru
Wow, over 350 posts later and this thread is still going. What are you people talking about. I stopped looking when it got a bit vitriolic last night.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Well, it seems BOAB started a thread asking 'Erm...the things only women do'.

It started off well, with good humoured input from a few people. A few 'witty' comments (jokes?) were made and from therein the blue touch paper was lit.

I feel asleep about page 24 and woke up with QWERTY-8%/mnbgh etched on my forehead. I picked myself up off the keyboard and wrote this.

I would normally have been one of the first people to make light of this thread, but too many people are offended by the slightest hint of a joke, so I have kept myself out of it.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Ha - there's me thinking you liked your women to be bad. :tongue::biggrin:

Make your mind up :smile:

gavintc

Guru
ComedyPilot said:
Well, it seems BOAB started a thread asking 'Erm...the things only women do'.

It started off well, with good humoured input from a few people. A few 'witty' comments (jokes?) were made and from therein the blue touch paper was lit.

I feel asleep about page 24 and woke up with QWERTY-8%/mnbgh etched on my forehead. I picked myself up off the keyboard and wrote this.

I would normally have been one of the first people to make light of this thread, but too many people are offended by the slightest hint of a joke, so I have kept myself out of it.

LOL

Yes, there have been some revelations - at least until I lost interest last night. Certainly some scope for consideration. My limited understanding of the EO issues are that when you are in the more dominant group; white male, it can be difficult to place yourself in the mind of the other groups. What a white male will perceive as fair is often not. It is therefore difficult to 'walk a mile in other man's shoes' or as Burns wrote 'To see yourself as other see you'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom