erm..the things only women do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Multitask

Jane Smart

The Queen
washing, cooking, ironing, cleaning, gardening, paint fences, stain decking, wash cars, pick up dirty clothes from the bedroom floor, paint the garage floor, food shopping

well that is how it is in my house anyway :blush:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Mooncups....:blush:

Or in other words, bleed every month, sometimes painfully, usually without needing a fortnight off work and bedrest*...;)

Oh, and childbirth, although it's not something I've done myself....

*Although, I know some women are very badly afflicted, no offence meant to them....

Globalti

Legendary Member
Nag, gossip, criticise, whinge.

Be ready to go again way before any man can...:blush::girl:;)

and again ...and again.....and again...and again...and again...and again...and again ...and again.....and again...and again...and again...and again...
and again ...and again.....and again...and again...and again...and again...
and again ...and again.....and again...and again...and again...and again.......:laugh:

Greedo

XmisterIS said:
Cushions. Always with the cushions. My gf doesn't even live with me, but within two weeks of us dating she deemed my sofa to be too sparsely becushioned and arrived one day with a whole platoon of the fluffy bastards!

Spot on. Cushions, cushions, cushions. Cushions everywhere. Cant's sit on the sofa or get into bed without moving a mountain of them :blush:

Jane Smart

The Queen
Greedo said:
Spot on. Cushions, cushions, cushions. Cushions everywhere. Cant's sit on the sofa or get into bed without moving a mountain of them :blush:

My wee dog, female, loves to arrange the cushions on the chairs in the family room, to suit her, so yes, must be a female thing indeed ;)

yenrod

:the things only women do?

Everything !

MEN are redundant other than getting 'em preggo - for them to have to do 'everything' = I can see a circle of events here...

:blush:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Rigid Raider said:
Nag, gossip, criticise, whinge.

It's a parallel universe. People are offended by a bit of harmless ribaldry from Fnaar, whilst blatant misogyny goes unremarked. Are people scared of Rigid Raider and his firm and manly username, or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom