erm..the things only women do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
BigonaBianchi

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
Be ready to go again way before any man can...:laugh::girl::biggrin:

and again ...and again.....and again...and again...and again...and again...and again ...and again.....and again...and again...and again...and again...
and again ...and again.....and again...and again...and again...and again...
and again ...and again.....and again...and again...and again...and again.......:smile:

Go on then I Bet you cant:blush::smile::evil::smile:;);)

ChrisKH

Guru
Keep clothes even though they no longer fit and won't come into fashion ever, ever again. In fact keeps everything on the outside chance it might ever become useful.

Use the garage as a general multi-purpose storage room and dumping ground, especially the work bench with the tools on.

Start getting busy late at night when everyone else is just fit for bed.

Start an important conversation as you are falling asleep. Then falls asleep when you have woken up to join the debate.

Talks to parents for hours on the phone even though they live just round the corner.

Takes a lifetime to make a decision on what television stand to have and then finally chooses the one you started with.

I know this is specific to one woman, but I can't see a man doing the same tbh.

theclaud said:
It's a parallel universe. People are offended by a bit of harmless ribaldry from Fnaar, whilst blatant misogyny goes unremarked. Are people scared of Rigid Raider and his firm and manly username, or something?

I just thought that RR's comment told us all that here is a man who obviously needs a woman to keep him focussed and on track with any given task (nagging),
who needs a woman to keep him up to speed on what happening in the world around him (gossiping),
who needs a woman to give him an honest painful opinion sometimes (criticism), and who doesn't pay enough attention to the females around him so that their barely disguised anger shows in their voice (whingeing).

I thought the comment was far more damaging to RR, than it was to us women, to be honest.

And no...I'm not scared..:blush:.

OP
OP
BigonaBianchi

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
Housework..thats all Im saying.

Cab

badkitty said:
Be ready to go again way before any man can...:blush::girl:;)

True. I'm always finding that my other half has to pay more toilet calls while we're out.

That is what you're talking about, isn't it?

Jane Smart

The Queen
ChrisKH said:
Keep clothes even though they no longer fit and won't come into fashion ever, ever again. In fact keeps everything on the outside chance it might ever become useful.

Use the garage as a general multi-purpose storage room and dumping ground, especially the work bench with the tools on.

Start an important conversation as you are falling asleep. Then falls asleep when you have woken up to join the debate.

Talks to parents for hours on the phone even though they live just round the corner.

Takes a lifetime to make a decision on what television stand to have and then finally chooses the one you started with.

I know this is specific to one woman, but I can't see a man doing the same tbh.

Have we met?? :smile:

Greedo

ChrisKH said:

Talks to sister for hours on the phone even though they live just round the corner.

Are you having a an affair with my wife????:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom