Trivial things that make you think 'yuk!'

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
I'd have expected to see some kind of similar videos, considering how much I like cats. I haven't though, I wonder what I'm doing wrong?

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
I keep seeing videos on YouTube were people are feeding cats from their forks or letting them eat off their dinner plates. Cats lick their bottoms and carry dead mice (etc) in their mouths.

I mentioned to the landlady of one of our local pubs, about dogs on the seats, she said it's fine, but dogs don't wipe there arses, the pub serves food, but i won't eat in there.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
I mentioned to the landlady of one of our local pubs, about dogs on the seats, she said it's fine, but dogs don't wipe there arses, the pub serves food, but i won't eat in there.

Not as bad as dogs on cafeteria tables as I have seen on a ferry. The dog owner was severely chastised by the staff and went off in a rage threatening to complain to higher management.

Drago

Legendary Member

Half the typical pub customers are more unsanitary than the dogs.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
Our dog licks me and my partner all the time. I grew up being licked by animals; as long as it's not on the mouth I don't mind and I don't wash my hands. I always wash hands before preparing food anyway. Ironically the only time I've been ill (apart from viruses etc) is when we had a cow with Salmonella - me and Dad both scrubbed our hands afterwards but we still got it and were very ill

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Our dog licks me and my partner all the time. I grew up being licked by animals; as long as it's not on the mouth I don't mind and I don't wash my hands. I always wash hands before preparing food anyway. Ironically the only time I've been ill (apart from viruses etc) is when we had a cow with Salmonella - me and Dad both scrubbed our hands afterwards but we still got it and were very ill
I can recommend a good dewormer.

Top Bottom