ERROR 520 Web server is returning an unknown error

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swansonj

Guru
Had this tonight, went off about a quarter to ten and back on about quarter past ten
Ditto (would have said not quite so long but I wasn't measuring).

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
Had three seperate Error 5** messages
A Error 522, on all three sites, Connection timed out(Host Error), sites showing as working okay though.
A Error 521 & Error 520 on this site only. Host Error showing for all three messages. Site okay.

Had this tonight, went off about a quarter to ten and back on about quarter past ten
First Error 522 returned at 20:40:09 UTC

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I got the CloudFlare error message this evening. I'd never seen it before. I just did a System Restore and it went away. It could just be a coincidence though.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Problem isn't at your end.
I wish PlusNet had said that after the idiots managed to lose my broadband connection for five days this week. Instead, they tried to blame the three independent computers in my home all deciding to throw a simultaneous hardware/software wobbly at exactly the same moment.
Why employ a moron to write the telephone script for the technical helpline people?

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
I wish PlusNet had said that after the idiots managed to lose my broadband connection for five days this week. Instead, they tried to blame the three independent computers in my home all deciding to throw a simultaneous hardware/software wobbly at exactly the same moment.
Why employ a moron to write the telephone script for the technical helpline people?
See first post, giving error message in full.

Top Bottom