Error in the Gallery

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shaun

Founder
Not many examples, it is only on the odd post but here's an example - it's post #15 by Spinney on Aunty Arch's Concorde thread! Here;

http://www.cyclechat...5963#entry13259

Also mcshrooms picture post #1 on his recent - "Speed v's Stunts" thread is unviewable(to me)?

Those are links to YouTube video files (the new software allows for some media embedding) not images, so perhaps YouTube is block from where you're accessing CC?

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Hi Shaun .. this is the only bit i can see that says how much disc space i've used

Stats
  • <LI class=row1>Total Images: 7 <LI class=row2>Total Comments: 0
  • Disk space Used: 1.86MB
Simon

bauldbairn

Those are links to YouTube video files (the new software allows for some media embedding) not images, so perhaps YouTube is block from where you're accessing CC?

Cheers,

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: - only ever access it from my home PC and I can get YouTube links no probs????

Like I said it's not really a massive problem Shaun, I just couldn't see anything in their posts - only a large blank square with a "insert image" icon in the top left corner.:sad:

I try to work it out myself - I'm sure they'll all be devastated that I can't add my valuable comments to their posts!!! :rolleyes: :whistle: :biggrin: ;) :thumbsup:

Shaun

Founder
Could you both please do me a favour and delete your cookies to see if that "fixes" the issues you are seeing.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the Delete My Cookies link and log back in again.

Any joy?

Cheers,

Could you both please do me a favour and delete your cookies to see if that "fixes" the issues you are seeing.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the Delete My Cookies link and log back in again.

Any joy?

Cheers,

Hi Shaun ... cookies deleted but i still cant upload anymore pictures ? i just get this message still

[#107145] The image upload failed, please contact a system administrator

Dont worry it is'nt a major issue and im sure you have more important task's, but thank you for trying

Simon

Shaun

Founder
Simon, can you please email me the picture to webmaster [at] cyclechat [dot] net so I can try uploading it myself.

Thanks,

Shaun

Founder
No worries Simon, I've sent a reply as it was simply a case of the file being slightly over the 2MB allowed limit.

Cheers,

No worries Simon, I've sent a reply as it was simply a case of the file being slightly over the 2MB allowed limit.

Cheers,

Thank You Shaun ... i'l resize the photo :blush:

Simon

bauldbairn

Any joy?

Cheers,

No Sorry - done that, still can't see some of the posts! :sad:

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: It's only very few of the posts with pic's/links etc??? :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Shaun

Founder
Can you give me some example thread links so I can look at them and see if I experience the same issues?

Are you accessing CC from work / home? and are you aware of any blocking / filtering that would restrict what you can see?

With YouTube links specifically, the poster needs to use the MEDIA icon to insert the video directly into the post; if they don't a normal web link to the video will be posted instead. Is this what you're seeing?

Cheers,

bauldbairn

Not many examples, it is only on the odd post but here's an example - it's post #15 by Spinney on Aunty Arch's Concorde thread! Here;

http://www.cyclechat...5963#entry13259

Also mcshrooms picture post #1 on his recent - "Speed v's Stunts" thread is unviewable(to me)?

It's not a priority Shaun - I know you have other more important issues than this one just now. :smile:

Also one other minor question(while I'm here) - will we get the links to similar threads back, that used to be at the bottom of each page? I quite liked that feature.

Cheers.

Well done so far - it's getting easyier to negotiate as I get use to the layout. :thumbsup:

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: - only ever access it from my home PC and I can get YouTube links no probs????

Like I said it's not really a massive problem Shaun, I just couldn't see anything in their posts - only a large blank square with a "insert image" icon in the top left corner.:sad:

I try to work it out myself - I'm sure they'll all be devastated that I can't add my valuable comments to their posts!!! :rolleyes: :whistle: :biggrin: ;) :thumbsup:

Only access from my home PC Shaun.

I was on the "Singlespeed pics" this morning and some of those pics just don't exist to me at all.

Last night a thread I was looking at had a post of Origamist doing 35mph through London and I couldn't see that either.

I'm off to look for the posts - I'll be back with the info. :thumbsup:

Right - the single speed pics are pre the move and haven't been updated(by Danbo) so they don't count.

The "Origamist" post was by Gaz last night - here's the link to post #5.

https://www.cyclechat.net/

Just a pointer is all I'm looking for - what I'am doing wrong. I've changed nothing on my computer, it's the same one I had access to all these type of posts before on the old CC.
Could it be the poster has limited access to their posts - eg friends etc?????

Top Bottom