Estarli e28 advice.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

paul_1979

Evening all.

I'm looking at getting either a hybrid, or increasingly thinking of an E Hybrid to help with commuting and popping to the shop (3 mile ride with a long climb out of the village.)

The reason I'm thinking of a Hybrid is for the practical element such as a comfortable ride, flat pedals rather than clip clopping around the shop in my cleats, and generally another reason to get out on 2 wheels.

I've driven myself mad researching appropriate bikes (thanks You Tube 🙈) and I find myself drawn to the Estarli E28. It looks good, its priced well, and another benefit is one frame fits all, so my Wife could use it if we decide on a pootle with the (not so anymore) little one.

Does anyone here have any experience here with this bike or brand? Also, where do you stand with hub motor versus mid mounted motor?

Thanks in advance 🙂

Slick

Guru
No personal experience, but it looks a lovely machine.

My personal preference is for mid drive, but lots of people get on very well with a hub motor.

https://ebiketips.road.cc/content/reviews/hybrid-e-bike/estarli-e28-pro-4239

I've just ordered an Estaril Afternoon (folding electric), it doesn't share many design points I can comment on but the brand seems to have a good reputation. I'll probably do some feedback later when its been ridden a bit. Quick delivery as well as we ordered Monday and the bike arrived in the shop Thursday.

OP
OP
P

paul_1979

I've just ordered an Estaril Afternoon (folding electric), it doesn't share many design points I can comment on but the brand seems to have a good reputation. I'll probably do some feedback later when its been ridden a bit. Quick delivery as well as we ordered Monday and the bike arrived in the shop Thursday.

Thank you 😊 I'll look forward to it. Hope you enjoy. 👍

Top Bottom