Europe South to North Record Smashed!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ajax Bay

Legendary Member
Location
East Devon
Besides the obvious, this is remarkable:
"To fuel her ride Ruggins had to consume around 11,000 calories" daily, for a fortnight.
That's a constitution and a half!
 

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
A Great achievement. But a woman has won the Transcontinental Race. That shows women can compete with men at elite level.
 
I went to her Bristol talk last night (I think Brizzle is the home of main partner Kostume clothing?).

OMG. Never heard the like, probably the most impressive athlete I've heard talk. In case they disappeear soon, here are the questions audience members posted. A few got answered:
https://pe.app/kostume

(more later when this conf call ends, but I've totally changed my mind on her chances of beating Mark's record...)
 
OP
OP
Ming the Merciless

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Location
Inside my skull
 
Top Bottom