European Football Chamionship Football Kits

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
just made it. One of those has never played at the Euros in that kit, and one was ridiculously hard as the country only existed for about 2 years.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
just made it. One of those has never played at the Euros in that kit, and one was ridiculously hard as the country only existed for about 2 years.

Yes, with 6 to go, I'm now at the stage where it is all these strange countries, but one which was only in existence for 2 years? Interesting.... I'm guessing Biafra wasn't in Europe was it? :laugh:

2 years... Must be somewhere in the Balkans. Possibly. Nnnnngggggg I HATE YOU IANRAUK!

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I must be being really thick here (no surprise there then!), I've tried Moldova and Montenegro doesn't look too promising, so, umm....... anyway...... I bet it's something really obvious too!

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Thing is you see, not being a football fan, I do not have the luxury of knowing who played in this ruddy tournament (mostly anyway), so it is more of a geography thing for me!

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
4 to go, numbers 14, 15, 18 (which I feel I should know, purely because it is so horrific) and 30.

Right, the play starts for the day once more... 14 and 15 were got after I realised I had my spelling wrong and the other was one I seem to have missed when I was typing the obvious countries in :blush:.

Now, 18 and 30, and like I say, I feel as though I should know what 18 is, and it is probably something really obvious!

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I have a confession to make, I thought 18 was the USSR, but that wasn't happening, so I had a quick peek at the answer.

It is..... S***** ****n, d'oh! I feel dirty now, but at least I had it right in all but name.

Now, 30, I'm determined to get goddamit!

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I eventually got someone to look at the answer and give me clues.

All I Can say is, WHAT?!
I did say things like The Russian Federation, but CIS? I would never have got that in a million years purely because I've never heard of it!

Anyway, thanks, I've just learned something there. The Commonwealth Of Independent States, ho hum....

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I eventually got someone to look at the answer and give me clues.

All I Can say is, WHAT?!
I did say things like The Russian Federation, but CIS? I would never have got that in a million years purely because I've never heard of it!

Anyway, thanks, I've just learned something there. The Commonwealth Of Independent States, ho hum....

CIS I got because the goalie at the time for Chelsea played for them.
The ones we had trouble with were Soviet Union, Russia and Wales.

Top Bottom