European Football Chamionship Football Kits

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
England actually was one I had difficulty with because, well, it was blue, not white or red, and I'm not English. Anyway, this will tell you how little I follow these things, the England top came up and I, without thinking about it, put in Argentina, before relalising that it wasn't the World Cup!
I'd have tried Ururguay next :laugh:

The answers were either educated guesses, such as West Germany, Scotland, Ireland, and funnily enough, Wales, complete guesses like... err... England, or done as a process of elimination like Greece (NOT Finland!).

Gowd I hate football!

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
Wales have never played in the Euros - they claim to have reached the QF in 1976, but only 4 teams played in the finals that year so they effectively missed out on qualification for the finals.

CIS only played as a team in 1992 as the USSR (I agree it souldn't have been 'Soviet Union') had qualified and then broken up just before the tournament. The CIS still exists, but it is not and has never been a country.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Wales have never played in the Euros

So I gather when I read the Comments, but I recognised the top straight away anyway.

CIS only played as a team in 1992 as the USSR (I agree it souldn't have been 'Soviet Union') had qualified and then broken up just before the tournament. The CIS still exists, but it is not and has never been a country.

It all makes sense now, a former Soviet Commonwealth.

Top Bottom