postman
Squire
- Location
- Meanwoodshire.
There are lots of repeats. I've watched the Barnsley circuit races about four times this week!
There are lots of repeats. I've watched the Barnsley circuit races about four times this week!
That does annoy me - ads or subscription, yes, but not both!I wouldn't pay for the privilege of watching loads of adverts.
As @ColinJ says, the last 3 hours are automatically available. This allows watching as if it was live, but also lets you skip over the adverts.I don't have the means to record so does it have an "iplayer" feature or do you have to watch it live or not at all?
Which reminds me ... If you are doing that, start watching at least an hour after transmission starts otherwise you will catch up and have to then watch live, complete with ads and boring bits. Don't start more than 3 hours after transmission though or you will miss the start.As @ColinJ says, the last 3 hours are automatically available. This allows watching as if it was live, but also lets you skip over the adverts.