Eurosport Player - Tour of Flanders

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi,

I'm thinking about stumping up the tenner to get a month's pass, just so I can watch De Ronde, by way of research for a summer trip as much as anything. Just wondered if anyone on here uses it and could answer a couple of questions that I'm not sure of based on the website info:

The Tour of Flanders is on this Sunday but I won't be able to watch it live. Does it become available to watch again immediately after the end of the race, or does it take a few days to appear? And once it's on there, how long will it be available for? (the only catch-up TV I really use is iPlayer and I know some things stay on there for ages but some disappear pretty quickly, presumably due to rights reasons)

How many devices can you register? I would only want it on one device - is there anything to stop me registering a mate's device as a second one so that he can watch it as well?

Cheers,

Andy

your mate wouldn't be able to log in at the same time as you are logged in , if he had the details and logged in when you are not then yes he could watch it.

Adam4868

Guru
your mate wouldn't be able to log in at the same time as you are logged in , if he had the details and logged in when you are not then yes he could watch it.
Not so sure that's true ? Im pretty sure Ive watched it on my phone and had it playing on a different device ? Anyway to answer the highlights will be repeated and it will be on demand.Pretty soon after

Adam4868

Guru
last year during the tour de france I gave my mate my log in details and he couldn't log in while I was , I could use multiple devices at once though.
Your probably right.Im thinking of multiple devices.If it was the case everyone would be on one account !

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
They do reduced price deals throughout the year..
keep an eye on hotukdeals or even the Eurosport site...

as for still available..
Omloop het Nieuwsblad from 4 weeks ago is still there to watch...
and all stuff shown in March is still there...

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
My son has Skygo in his name, and he also registered himself on my laptop so I can get all Sky and Eurosport channels, even if he is watching at the same time.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
@Paulus is that at the same house or different address .I know it cant be done at different addresses at the same time with Eurosport player
Different addresses. I am not too sure how he does it, but it works.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
My son has Skygo in his name, and he also registered himself on my laptop so I can get all Sky and Eurosport channels, even if he is watching at the same time.

@Paulus is that at the same house or different address .I know it cant be done at different addresses at the same time with Eurosport player

Different addresses. I am not too sure how he does it, but it works.
My sister has Skygo and shares it with her kids. She can have several users at the same time, wherever they are. I think it just counts the simultaneous logins to make sure that there are not too many.

She does the same for Netflix. One of my Christmas presents from her every year is to be allowed to use one of her multiple logins. I think that 4 of us can use it simultaneously. I only use it late at night so I rarely have a problem getting on, but it has happened once or twice earlier in the evening when 5 are trying to access the account at the same time.

Top Bottom