Eurosport Player

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
In a word yes.Ive been using it for a few years ( castimg to tv ) and all been good.Actually a really good picture.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Found this tonight on a marketing survey regarding Eurosport Player
eurosprt player clip.jpg

but I see you already have an answer/solution...

Adam4868

Guru
Cheers.

But I've just found out that PlusNet do a You view box for a fiver a month and that includes both Eurosport channels, so I might go with that.
I'm with Plusnet myself,didnt know they had Eurosport.Saying that 5 a month is 60 quid compared to 19.99 a year for.eurosport.

Adam4868

Guru
There was a offer on BT sport earlier in the year from Plusnet 2.50 a month.I use that to cast off my phone.Im due renewal soon on Eurosport I'll have to keep eye on any offers.

OP
OP
Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Are you sure you can get eurosport on plusnet ? I had a quick look and couldnt see it ?
You need to get the PlusNet You View box, it connects through your router to the TV. This comes as part of the £5 a month package.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Eurosport Player annual subscription currently reduced to £19.99, deal available until 17th March.
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/subscribe
AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cursing::crazy::angry:

Having missed the 'Black Friday' offer, I waited months for another discount but one was not forthcoming so I signed up 2 days ago in time for Strade Bianche and Paris Nice - for £39.99! :banghead:

:laugh:

rualexander

Legendary Member
Last year I paid £29.99 (two years ago I paid £19.99) but I was reluctant to fork out £39.99 this year when my subscription ran out in January, so I've been checking the price regularly since in the hope of a discount period.

vickster

Legendary Member
AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cursing::crazy::angry:

Having missed the 'Black Friday' offer, I waited months for another discount but one was not forthcoming so I signed up 2 days ago in time for Strade Bianche and Paris Nice - for £39.99! :banghead:

:laugh:
Mandatory online cooling off period? Can you cancel and re-buy before 17th?

Top Bottom