Eurosport Player

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
I put it up in found a bargain a day or so ago ? Cancelled mine which is due in a couple of weeks and renewed on different email.Console yourself that it's still ok at 40 quid,less than a pounds a week .

vickster

Legendary Member
No - it is in the terms and conditions that you can't do that once you have used it, which I did yesterday for Strade Bianche.

It is annoying because I knew that there would be a deal soon but I was missing too many good races.
Ah ok. I’ve no interest in pro cycling, I rarely watch the Eurosport that comes with my sky sub (most recently tennis I think)

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Last year I paid £29.99 (two years ago I paid £19.99) but I was reluctant to fork out £39.99 this year when my subscription ran out in January, so I've been checking the price regularly since in the hope of a discount period.
There is the distinct impression that the actual price is £19.99 but they put it up to catch out mugs like me and they can say they are doing it half price when they lower the price again!

OP
OP
Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Black Friday 2017 they offered it for 99p for one year, but for a limited number of applications (1000 IIRC). So always having an eye for a bargain I thought "I'll do that later today when I get home".

I'll leave you to work the rest out for yourselves...:sad:

D

Deleted member 26715

There is the distinct impression that the actual price is £19.99 but they put it up to catch out mugs like me and they can say they are doing it half price when they lower the price again!
Bit like that sofa that's half price which has been advertised in another store at the other end of the country for at least 7 days in the last 3 months, that you have no realistic way of checking.

OP
OP
Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Bit like that sofa that's half price which has been advertised in another store at the other end of the country for at least 7 days in the last 3 months, that you have no realistic way of checking.
Or like Halfords Professional toolkits, forever being sold at half price. Although I did get a shock last week when my local branch had them for the full price, honestly the first time I have ever seen that.

D

Deleted member 26715

Or like Halfords Professional toolkits, forever being sold at half price. Although I did get a shock last week when my local branch had them for the full price, honestly the first time I have ever seen that.
Yes but you have to keep buying them as you always lose the 10mm socket, it should be law that kits always come with 5x 10mm

Broadside

Guru
I’ve just found that I can access the Eurosport player through Amazon Prime on a smart TV.

I’ve started the free 7 day trial, does anyone know if you can buy the £19.99 Eurosport deal and then access through Amazon Prime?

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I’ve just found that I can access the Eurosport player through Amazon Prime on a smart TV.

I’ve started the free 7 day trial, does anyone know if you can buy the £19.99 Eurosport deal and then access through Amazon Prime?
Funny. I’ve just been searching to see how I can get it on the big telly too and came across that. Be interesting to see if anyone knows. Not sure I want to pay Amazon any more money.

the_mikey

Legendary Member
I use a Chromecast, and a subscription to Eurosport Player, and 'cast' Eurosport from my mobile phone to the chromecast which is plugged into a spare HDMI port on the tv. Just remember the phone needs to be on the same network as the chromecast device.

D

Deleted member 26715

I couldn't get Eurosport to work on my Firestick a few months back when Prime were offering it for £1.99 a month so ditched it after the 1st month, the support was pathetic, the only thing they could suggest was factory reset it, which would mean I lost all my other apps settings & have to reinstall them as well.

Top Bottom