Eurovision 2018

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

midlife

Guru
Nope :smile:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I won't be watching the main event either. There are a couple of Icelandic girls who hire the stables bar at my local pub and have a Eurovision party on the night. Is it that this country is the only one who doesn't take the event seriously?

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I won't be watching the main event either. There are a couple of Icelandic girls who hire the stables bar at my local pub and have a Eurovision party on the night. Is it that this country is the only one who doesn't take the event seriously?
How many times did the British entrant win though, OK it may have been decades ago but we used to do rather well.

raleighnut

Legendary Member

Bodhbh

Guru

Me and the OH have settled into a pattern of cooking a meal loosely based on the last winning nation then get piddled watching. Good luck to those having parties around it tho, life is what you make it!

Top Bottom