Eurovision 2018

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
I won't be watching the main event either. There are a couple of Icelandic girls who hire the stables bar at my local pub and have a Eurovision party on the night. Is it that this country is the only one who doesn't take the event seriously?
Using it as an excuse for a party isn't exactly the usual definition of taking the event seriously... seems like a very good idea.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Using it as an excuse for a party isn't exactly the usual definition of taking the event seriously... seems like a very good idea.
They dress up in fancy dress with the flags of all the nations taking part, take bets on the winners and generally sing along to them and then get drunk.:cheers::cheers::cheers:

OP
OP
Stephenite

Stephenite

Membå
Semifinal number 2 tonight!!

Starting with Norways moomin troll Alexander Rybak. Very good eurovision fodder. My seven year-old liked it.

OP
OP
Stephenite

Stephenite

Membå
Central/eastern european countries do enjoy a good dirge!

Sweden's is quite good. Bit of a ropey dancer though.

classic33

Leg End Member
Err Hungary ?????
Not yet.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Eurovision party nights are a big thing on internet forums with folk continuing the spirit of Terry Wogan's cynicism mixed with Graham Norton's camp bitchiness. The mix on CC doesn't lend itself to it though. Too many taking themselves too seriously and looking for offence.

Top Bottom