Eurovision

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
So no different from any of our entries over the last 20 years then. Just had a look--Molly Smitten-Downes is the singer. An little known singer from Leicester?

OP
OP
Chromatic

Chromatic

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 2960507, member: 259"]Well that's a turn up for the books! :whistle:[/quote]
So no different from any of our entries over the last 20 years then. Just had a look--Molly Smitten-Downes is the singer. An little known singer from Leicester?

Yes, just after I clicked post I thought I really should have added 'again of course' after sh1te but I couldn't be bothered to go back and edit it.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
So no different from any of our entries over the last 20 years then.

you forget this one...
ESC_2007_UK_Scooch_-_Flying_the_flag_%28for_you%29.jpg

... the fact they didn't win proves that Eurovision is rigged.

As ever, Mrs Beanz and me will quite enjoy watching the actual contest and having a go at ranking the songs, but this year I might give watching the actual voting a miss. Will probably switch back over a couple of times to see if things are going as bad for us as usual and to catch the very end - otherwise I hope there's a good film on one of the other channels.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
As ever, Mrs Beanz and me will quite enjoy watching the actual contest and having a go at ranking the songs, but this year I might give watching the actual voting a miss. Will probably switch back over a couple of times to see if things are going as bad for us as usual and to catch the very end - otherwise I hope there's a good film on one of the other channels.
I gave up in Eurovision when they split the event into semifinals and finals... filtering out the utter sh!te defeats the object and spoils the fun :sad:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I haven't watched this farce for about 15 years, after it made me give up the will to live.

Top Bottom