Evans Ride It London - 15th January Anyone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
I suppose I should do a sportive, just in case I get a space for the Ride London 100 to get a feel for things. Evans are doing one of their Ride It events from Osterley Park and that's local enough for me. ANybody else doing it/done it? Are the Evans events run ok?

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Is that the one starting in Isleworth? I may be. I have some friends who may be doing it. If so I'll join them. If not, I won't.

chappers1983

I am down for this one - was supposed to do it last year but it got snowed off on the morning and rescheduled for a date I couldn't make.

Evans events are OK. I've done a few, the signing isn't as clear or as well positioned as on some other Sportives and everything seems a little "basic", but all I'm ever interested in is a ride in a different part of the country so for that purpose they are spot on.

Mobytek

i'll be doing it - So close that I can rise to and from the start; infact I can probably see the start from my bedroom so rude not to take part.

chappers1983

So, how did you find it?

I thought it was a good morning out, despite the weather. Course was good, generally easy going but a couple of little digs that needed some effort - perfect for this time of year and levels of fitness. Only gripe was the exceptionally busy roads at the start/end of the course and the strange cycle paths.

Still, happy to get the miles in

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Glad you had a good day.

My friend couldn't make it and as I did a bit of riding yesterday, and my domestic to do list needed attention, I gave it a miss.

Top Bottom