Ever watched a TV programme you really hated?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nonethewiser

Grief there seems to be so much cack on the telly these days but currently X Factor is up at the top of my pet hate list - in particular I cannot abide that smug tw*t Cowell, it's rare indeed that I actually want to do someone physical harm but I can't look at the guy without wanting to swing a baseball bat in his general direction. In addition, the contestants have that air of desperation about them that I don't like to see being exploited.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Everything my wife records and puts on when the kids go to bed.
See you and raise sitting on her backside most of the day watching tv then carries on when i get home from work, i have to record anything i want to watch and get up at the crack of dawn at the weekend to see owt .Kids are always asking me to do things and she whines "why do you always ask daddy ?"...its cus your sat on your bum woman.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
There's so many, but my current one is strictly come dancing...

Brilliant summary! The thing that really gets me about Strictly is the clapping along with the music - it grates like nothing else.

The Apprentice is another format that has got a bit stale but I still quite enjoy it in spite of that. It never fails to amaze me how each year's new crop of contestants seem to be completely unaware of the obvious pitfalls - do they not watch the show before going on it? But I guess the Mitchell & Webb sketch has it pretty much spot on - they're just idiots. And yes, that does make me an idiot for watching it too.

Top Bottom