Ever wondered what you taste like?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
xx(:excl::eek::banghead::angry:

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
One way to make friends I suppose....Come over tomorrow night we're having tacos and the meat is my amputated foot. I mean, it's not as if you'd run a mile is it?

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
[QUOTE 5276603, member: 259"]I've seen them for sale in Thailand, but I somehow didn't get round to eating one.[/QUOTE]

Now that is something i def wouldn't fancy trying. ^_^

Sounds like the sort of obllocks some on here spout... but then again, it is a Daily Mail article.
.... a Daily Mail article quoting reddit.

I think you have to multiply the unbelievabilities together to get the total.

Hasn't it been likened to pork?

Spam, allegedly.

"...the former cannibals of Oceania now feast on Spam because Spam came the nearest to approximating the porky taste of human flesh. `Long pig' as they called a cooked human being in much of Melanesia. It was a fact that the people-eaters of the Pacific had all evolved, or perhaps degenerated, into Spam-eaters. And in the absence of Spam they settled for corned beef, which also had a corpsy flavor."

Last edited:

lazybloke

Considering a new username
It couldn’t happen in the U.K. because medical waste has to be correctly disposed of and incinerated. Maybe the US has different laws.
Closer to home, wasn't there something about Hugh F-W and a placenta?

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
.... a Daily Mail article quoting reddit.

I think you have to multiply the unbelievabilities together to get the total.

Spam, allegedly.

"...the former cannibals of Oceania now feast on Spam because Spam came the nearest to approximating the porky taste of human flesh. `Long pig' as they called a cooked human being in much of Melanesia. It was a fact that the people-eaters of the Pacific had all evolved, or perhaps degenerated, into Spam-eaters. And in the absence of Spam they settled for corned beef, which also had a corpsy flavor."

Indeed. That is why i said allegedly. :okay:

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
I had planned to eat my youngest daughter’s placenta soon after she was born. This is fairly normal in some cultures. When it came to it, I just didn’t get the ‘right feeling’.

So I kept the placenta (also considered the unborn-sprit-twin of the child in some cultures) and we had a burial along with a planting of her birth tree (hazel) out in the woods on her first birthday. That felt pretty good.

Drago

Legendary Member
I would taste of lean, nutritious, protein packed sirloin steak. But meatier. A sort of condensed, extra meaty, super fortified sirloin steak.

As for the story, I'm not sure it's true, The Mail don't have a leg to stand on.

Top Bottom